- Master SAP ERP Production Planning for discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing
- Streamline your SAP PP processes using tools like S&OP
- Configure master data, manufacturing profiles, work centers, and more
Table of contents:sapppsample
In this book, you’ll learn about:
Get step-by-step instructions for configuring SAP PP, from master data shared by all manufacturing types to specific settings and control keys for discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing.
Learn to use sales and operations planning, material requirements planning, SAP Demand Management, and long-term planning throughout your production workflow.
Reporting and Optimization
Get more out of your production system with capacity requirements planning, co-products, by-products, and more. Then evaluate and monitor your system using built-in reports and the Early Warning System.
- Discrete, process, and repetitive manufacturing
- Sales and operations planning (S&OP)
- Material requirements planning (MRP)
- SAP Demand Management
- Long-term planning (LTP)
- Special procurement types
- Capacity requirements planning (CRP)
- Digital signatures
- Early Warning System (EWS)