- Implement SAP HANA as a data warehouse for analytics
- Integrate SAP HANA with SAP Data Services and SAP BusinessObjects BI
- Keep your system and your data safe by setting up authorizations, analytic privileges, and more
Table of contents:
In this book, you’ll learn about:
A Complete Implementation
From data modeling to data provisioning to connecting to the BOBJ platform, you’ll get the whole story on implementing SAP HANA.
AdventureWorks Cycle Company Case Study
Thanks to a detailed case study of a fictitious company, you’ll get a real-world understanding of what it means to implement SAP HANA.
Once you’ve seen how it’s done, try it for yourself. Play around with the book’s sample code and test your SAP HANA skills!
- Columnar database technology
- Projects, packages, roles
- Source system analysis
- Normalized and denormalized data
- Data loading
- Attribute views
- Data modeling
- Analytic views
- Calculation views
- SAP HANA Studio
- Predictive Analysis Library (PAL)
- SAP Predictive Analysis