Duration – 30 hours
Automate, streamline, and simplify your procure to-pay process stream with SAP SRM application. SRM is used with supply chain management (SCM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), customer relationship management (CRM) and product lifecycle management (PLM) applications to ensure an effective implementation of cross-application business processes. SAP SRM bolsters the full e-procurement cycle: from source-and purchase to-pay to spend and supplier performance management.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Technical Basic Settings
- RFC Destinations
- ALE Distribution Model
- Back End System Definition
- Define Back End for Product Category
- Set Control Parameters
- Defining Logical and Assigning Logical systems to client in SAP R/3 and SRM
- RFC Destinations in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Cross Application Basic Settings
- Creation of Organisation Structure in SAP R/3 and SRM
- Attributes Creation for the Creation of Shopping Cart
- Report Running for Transferring all plants plants from the Backend System
- User Generation in SRM, Generate User and Employee Data, Check User and Employee Data
- Creation of Vendor Organisation Structure
- Transfer Vendor Master Records
- Change and Updating in Vendor Master Records
- Functional scope of the CRM Middleware in the Enterprise Buyer system.
- CRM Middleware Settings in SAP R/3 and SRM.
- Setting Filters in SRM for Material Group, Unit of Measure, Material type etc..
- Replicate master data from the SAP back end system using the CRM
- Middleware.Maintain Categories and Hierarchies
- Product Maintenance
Types of Procurement / Self Service Procurement
- Shopping Cart
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Goods Receipt
- Subsequent Credit, Subsequent Debit
- Credit Memo
- Customize Settings for Work flow
- Maintain Standard Settings for SAP Business Work flow
- Approval Options
- Shopping Cart Approvals
Extended Classic Scenarios
- Customize Settings for Extended Classic Scenario
Plan Driven Procurement
- Business Flow in Plan Driven Procurement
- Plan Driven Procurement with Plant Maintenance
- Plan Driven Procurement with Supplier Integration
- Overview on Supplier Self Service – SUS
- Overview on Service Procurement
Catalog Content Management – CCM
- Introduction to CCM
- Types of Catalogs
- Customize Settings for CCM
- Open Catalog Interface (OCI)
- Open Partner Interface (OPI)
- Sourcing and Bidding Engine Overview
What People Are Saying
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan –
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.