S/4 HANA enterprise management tool for sales and distribution, planning the production, managing materials in the domain of logistics. Along with that you will also master the SAP modules as part of SAP S/4 HANA that constitutes the complete business suite to get a faster, simpler and efficient process to logistics and supply chain management through real world scenarios.
- Course completion certificate
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
SAP S/4 HANA
- S/4 HANA Roadmap
- Benefits of S/4 HANA from business perspective
- Ways from Business Suite to S/4 HANA
- Introduction to SAP Fiori
- Deployment Options (On Premise, Cloud and Hybrid)
Introduction to SAP Activate Methodology
- System Conversion
- Landscape transformation
- New implementation
Overview of SAP HANA Cloud Solutions
- SAP Strategy for Cloud and SAP HANA
- SAP Cloud Data Centers
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud Use Cases
- Examples of On-Premise to Cloud Integration
Key Innovations of SAP Simple Logistics
- Material Requirement Planning
- Material Valuation
- Order Management & Billing
Changes in SAP Simple Logistics Processes
- Overview of New Functionalities in SAP Simple Logistics
- Overview of SAP Fiori Apps related to Logistics/ Supply Chain
- Architectural changes for Product Master & Supplier Information
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sourcing & Procurement
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Supply Chain
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Manufacturing
- Architectural Changes/ Configurations related to Sales
Simple Logistics – Enterprise Management
- Material Management and Operations (MMO)
- Simplification List
- Material Resource Planning (MRP) approach
- Inventory Management model redesign
Simple Logistics – Sales and Distribution
- Simplification List
- Business Partner Approach overview
- Sales Data Model redesign
- Billing Document Output Management
- Sales Order Fulfilment
- Sales Order Cockpit
Simple Logistics – Sourcing and Procurement
- Streamlined Procure-To-Pay
- Operational Procurement
- Enterprise Procurement Models
- Invoice and Payables Management
- Sourcing and Contract Management
Simple Logistics – Detailed Simplification
- Material Number length extension
- MRP fields in Material Master
- Configuration on Simple logistics SD, MM, PP, QM and CRM with APO
- SRM & SLC (Supplier Lifecycle Management) co-deployment
- Embedded FIORI Analytics
Migration to SAP S/4 HANA
- For New Installation
- Customers already using SAP Business Suite
- Customers who want to consolidate their landscape
- Customers who want to Carve out selected entities or processes.
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan –
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.