Duration – 40 hour
By attending the SAP Plant Maintenance course, participants will garner knowledge on various aspects of SAP Plant Maintenance, which includes activities such as inspection, to measures and establish the actual condition of a technical system, preventive maintenance to measures and maintain the ideal condition of a technical system and many more.
After course completion participants will be able to identify, document, and correct failures and degradation of any assets for which they have responsibility. They will also gain the ability to plan and schedule activities.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
- my SAP Business Suite
- Navigation (system handling)
- Plant Maintenance Overview
PM Organizational Structure
- Planning Plant
- Maintenance Plant
- Planner Groups
- Material Master
- Functional Location
- Equipment BOM
- Equipment Task list
- Work center
- Measuring Point and Measuring counter
Maintenance Processing – Planning
- Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance
- Creation of Maintenance Notification
- Release of Maintenance Notification
- Maintenance Order creation from Notification
- Material Requirement Planning.
- Purchase Order creation for Maintenance Materials
Maintenance Processing – Execution
- Maintenance Order Release
- Goods issue for Maintenance Order
- Confirmation of Maintenance Order
- Closing of Maintenance Order
- Creation of Measuring Document
- Maintenance Strategy
- Time based strategy Plan
- Performance based strategy Plan
- Condition based Maintenance
- Creation of Maintenance Plan
- Scheduling of Maintenance Plan
- Preventive Maintenance Order execution
- Dead line Monitoring
Refurbishment of Spare Parts
- Spare Parts
- Refurbishment of spare parts Processing
Inspection of Measuring equipment
- Integration with Quality Management
- Calibration inspection
Various Reports in PM module
- Functional Location Reports
- Equipments Reports
- Maintenance Order Reports
- Other Reports
Important Configuration and Integration with other modules
- Configuration steps involved in PM
- PM integration with MM, PP, QM and FI/CO modules
After your course completion, we provide course completion certificate as well.
All courses are for lifetime access.
All queries are answered 24/7.
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan –
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.