Duration – 90 hours
SAP Material Management (MM) covers all tasks within the supply chain, including consumption based planning, purchasing, vendor evaluation and invoice verification. It also includes inventory, production planning, and complete procure to pay process.
SAP MM is used by many big or small manufacturing, retail and other organizations, for the efficient management of raw materials and consumables.
Post completing our MM course, you can proceed ahead to become SAP MM Consultant.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
Introduction to ERP
- ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP
- Functions and Objectives of MM
- SAP Real Time Project Team Structure and Business Process
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- SAP Navigation
- Organizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System
- Company, Company code, Controlling Area, Plant, Storage Location, Purchase Organization, Purchasing group
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Purchase Info Record
- Source Determination
- Source List
- Quota Arrangement
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Outline Agreement
- Schedule Agreement
Document Types for Purchasing Documents
- Define Document Type
- Define Number Ranges for Document Types
- Define Screen Layout At Document Level
Release Procedure for Purchasing Documents
- Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Request For Quotation (RFQ), Outline Agreement- Contracts, Schedule Agreement
- Maintain Condition Table
- Define Access Sequence
- Maintain Condition Table
- Define Condition Types
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group
- Define Schema Group
- Schema Group Vendor
- Schema Group for Purchasing Organization
- Assignment of Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
- Define Schema Determination
- Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders
External Service Management
- Service Master Creation
- Model Service Specifications – MSS
- Service PO
- Service Entry Sheet
- Automatic PO w ref to PR
- Automatic PO at GR
- Movement types
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Transfer Postings
- Transfer Posting from Stock to Stock
- Transfer Posting from Plant to Plant
- Transfer Posting from Sloc to Sloc
- Return Delivery to vendor
- Initial Entry of Stock Balances
- Types of Physical Inventory
- Creating Physical Inventory Document
- Entering Physical Inventory Count
- List Of Inventory Differences
- Post the Difference
Special Stocks and Special Procurement Types
- Stock transport order
- Returnable transport packaging – RTP
- Third Party Processing
Valuation and Account Determination
- Introduction to Material Valuation
- Split Valuation
- Configure Split Valuation
- Defining Global Categories
- Defining Global Type
- Defining Local Definition& Assignment
- Basic Invoice Verification Procedure
- Invoice for Purchase Order
- Unplanned Delivery Costs
- Planned Delivery Costs
- Credit Memo
- Blocking the Invoice
- Releasing Blocked Invoices
- Subsequent Debit/Credit
- Automatic Settlements (ERS, Consignment, Pipeline)
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Stochastic Block
- Parking Invoice Document
- Integration of MM with FI/CO
- Automatic Account Determination
- Integration of MM with SD
- Stock Transport Order (STO)
- Intra Company Stock Transfer
- Inter Company or Cross Company Stock Transfer
- Integration of MM with PP
- MRP Concepts
- Planned Independent Requirements
- Consumption Based Planning
- Reorder Point Planning
- Automatic and Manual ROP
- Forecast Based Planning
After your course completion, we provide course completion certificate as well.
All courses are for lifetime access.
All queries are answered 24/7.
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan –
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.