SAP HR Training
45 hours of training
Join our SAP HR Online training program with “Course completion certificate” as well as “Recommendation letter” & “Referral Program” Led by our highly experienced trianer.
SAP HR (Human Resource management) also known as “Human Capital Management” (HCM) and it is an important module in ERP SAP systems that supports all the process of human resource management in the enterprise, records the data from the hiring an employee to its final termination in organization.
INR 30000 (Excl Tax)
Weekend Batches (Online)
Introduction to ERP
- The HR module
- Organizational Information
- Employee Information
Recruitment and Personnel Development
- The recruitment cycle
- Training and Events
- Personnel Development
- Hands On : Matching Profiles
Employee Benefits and Cost Management
- Hands On: Processing an enrollment
- Personnel Cost Planning
- Compensation Management
- Time Management
- Travel Management
- Holiday Calendar
- Work Schedule
- Work Schedules Rules
- Selection Rules
- Absences & Attendances
- Time Evaluation
- Overtime Calculation
- Wage Types Configuration
- Pay-scale Structures
- Basic Pay – (IT0008)
- Rec. Payments – (IT0014)
- Add. Payment – (IT0015)
- Payroll PCRs
- Processing & Evaluation
- Classes & Garnishments
- Payroll Periods
- Control Record
- Retro Functionality
- HR & FI Integration
OM – Organization Management
- Expert Mode
- Simple maintenance
- Organizational Staffing
- Number Ranges
- Info-type Level Configuration
- Evaluation Paths
- PA & OM Integration
- Customer Objects & Relationships
- General Structures
Information Display and Reporting
- Human Resources Reports
- Hands On: Creating an ad hoc query
Configuring an Organizational Structure
- Create Objects
- Essential Relationships
- Create Description
- Create Department/Staff
- Add Relationships
- Maintain Plan Data
- Add account assignment to the company organizational unit
- Account assignment features
- Structure Maintenance
- Configure Positions
- Configure Reporting Relationships
- Produce an Organizational Structure Report
Executing a Personnel Action
- Hire an Employee
- Make changes to Employee Master Data
- Produce an Employee List report for the new employee
Using the Implementation Guide (IMG)
- Create a Project Plan
- Generate a project IMG
- Description of Vacant Position
- Use the “find” feature to locate IMG activities
- Execute IMG activity
- Maintain status of project activities
Establishing the Enterprise Structure
- Configuring Personnel Sub-Areas
- Employee Sub-groups
- Grouping for Work Schedules
Additional Organizational Assignments
- Maintain HR Master Data
- Change Organizational Assignment
- Display Features
- Process Feature Decision Tree
Understanding Planned Working Time Connection to Basic Pay
- Display the HR Master Data
- Planned Working Time
- Basic Pay
- Work Schedules Overview
- Primary Wage Type and Employee Groupings
Defining Pay-scale Structures
- Customizing Project Administration
- Process Feature Tariff: Decision Tree
- Choose Activity
- Change Pay-scale-period parameter assignment
- Determine work area
- Create Basic Pay
Defining Wage Types
- Create Dialog Wage Type
- Understand Controls used to determine wage type assignment
- Define feature LGMST to default wage type assignment
- Setup indirect valuation
Performing Pay-scale reclassification and Pay increases
- Understand how to perform pay scale reclassifications
- Configure a pay scale reclassification to a new pay scale level
- Understand how to perform standard pay increases
Confirming the new master data configuration
- Modify an existing organizational structure to add a new organizational unit and new position
- Process a hire personnel action and confirm the functionality
Real Time Concepts
- ASAP Methodology
- System Land Scape
- Adhoc Reports
- Functional Specification
- LSMW, ESS & MSS Overview
- Customer IT Creation
SAP HR Online Training
Who can join SAP HR training?
- Any Graduates
- Any Postgraduates
- Any candidates who want to change thier career.
- Any Candidate who is already a SAP Consultant and want to learn SAP HR as well.
- Any Candidate who want to become SAP Consultant.
What We Offer
Knowasap Unique Features are as follows:
Complete online instructor led training with complete hands on standard and customized SAP process with real case sceanrios.
Course Completion Certificate
Every Candidate is awarded with course completion certificate dully signed by instructor and course director, Which is "Globally" accepted and shared.
Project Based Training
Complete end to end scenario based learning and with hands on exercises given by trainer.
Recommendation letter of knowasap trainer give significant result for candidates career. Recommendation Letter is dully signed by trainer and contains of your strong points and subject wise expertise of the candidate about the module which is highly appreciated by interviewer of the candidate.
Mock Interview & Placement Assistance
Knowasap Trainer will provide full blueprint of interview questions & answers that are asked in the interviews and we make sure candidates gets ready for the interviews in the best way possible. Also candidates will get referrals from all our network Pan India in all IT MNC's one can possibly think of.
Valuable Materials & Documents
Our trainer made complete step by step documents and materials with screenshot of each and every topic present in the SAP Module, Which you can refer in your day to day work and increase your performace & Productivity.
Ready to get started?
Our Students Reviews
The trainer tried to cover all the topics which are relevant for HR module. His way of teaching throughout the training was on real SAP HR project scenarios. He thoroughly explained the module step by step which made it more convenient to remember. Highly recommend his training, As their internship project & experience can do wonders for your career.
Hr aspirants can be widely enhance our career after doing SAP HR training. Opens lots of career opportunities with almost all companies. Very confident after the training. using my knowledge in my existing company.
Mapping and learning all HR work of organization is a great learning experience and this training provides the same. Internship and recommendation is worth, really impressed my interviewers. Thanks a lot team!!
Excellent training, I was very new SAP Environment and SAP HR was taught from scratch to make learners confident and comfortable.
Every topics was taken and training was conducted professionally, Excellent support and valuable network.
Purely project based learning, Knowasap provides all things that you need to learn and get hired. Recommended to those who are looking for the training.
Our Students working with great companies. We think you should join us in your quest for excellent career.