In this SAP GRC training you will learn about the Governance, risk and compliance. About the governance it is about how you should manage the responsibilities and how should you manage the organization, Compliance is how do the rules and policies be relevant and risk is identified through the risk management then measured and reported. SAP GRC training, will help you improve the business, indemnity will be in control.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
- Overview of SOX
- Overview of SOD
- Introduction to GRC 10
- Difference between GRC 5.3 and GRC 10
- Overview of different applications in GRC 10
- Introduction to different components of GRC AC
- Prerequisites of GRC 10 installation
- Post Installation activities of GRC 10
- Configuration settings of GRC 10
- Access Control 10 Architecture
- GRC 10 security and authorizations
- Object level security
- Authorization requirements
- Access Control delivered role
- Shared configuration settings
- Configure the Integration framework
- Configure shared access control settings
- Identify Business Configuration (BC) sets
- Access Risk Analysis (ARA)
- Creating Rule set,
- Creating Business Process
- Creating Risk
- Creating Function
- Risk analysis at user level
- Risk analysis at role level
- Risk analysis at profile level
- Mitigation process
- Remediation process
- Simulation at user level, role level and profile level
- Remediation process
- Mitigation process
- Creating Control Id
- Assigning Control Id to Users
- Assigning Control Id to Roles
- Assigning Control Id to Profiles
- Emergency Access Management (EAM)
- Configuration of EAM component and parameters
- Managing emergency access
- Planning emergency access
- Types of EAM users
- Creating firefighter, firefighter ID, firefighter controller and firefighter owner
- Maintaining reason codes
- Assigning firefighter controller and owner to FFID
- Assigning FFID to FF
- Performing Additional Access activities in backend (Business) system by FFID
- Synchronization of FF logs
- Checking FF logs
- Business Role Management (BRM)
- Configuring Business Role Management
- Business Role Methodology
- Creating roles by BRM component
- Business role definition- technical role definition
- Role Mass Maintenance
- Role Mass Import
- Role Mass Update
- Role Comparison
- Role Mining
- Maintaining role owners/approvers
- Assigning role owner to role
- Access Request Management (ARM)
- Provisioning configuration
- End User Personalization (EUP)
- Configuring Approvers and Managers
- Creating access request
- Types of access request
- Creating Template based request
- Creating Model User
- Responding to access request by the Approver
- Comparison with CUP
- MSMP Workflow and Business Rule Framework
- MSMP Workflow Introduction
- Configuring MSMP
- Perform Automatic Workflow Customizing
- The concept of BRF+ rule
- Process ID
- Initiator rule
- Agent rule
- Routing rule
- Notification and Variable Rule
- Maintain multistage multipath (MSMP) workflow
- Standard process id’s
- Linking BRF+ rule to standard process id
- Background jobs in GRC AC 10
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan –
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.