SAP FICO Training
45 hours of training
Join our SAP FICO Online training program with “Course completion certificate” as well as “Recommendation letter” & “Referral Program” Led by our highly experienced trianer.
Finance and Controlling (FICO) training, is an essential training for the finance professionals. FICO training covers the major aspects of FI (Financial Accounting) and CO (Controlling) required by organizations of varying sizes. During the course, the aspirants will learn how to integrate different modules of ERP for bringing financial automation by getting complete information on Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Tax, etc. The participants get complete overview of controlling the flow of costs and revenues taking place, and analyzing the company’s performance for providing improved business process in terms of financial accounting and reporting.
INR 30000 (Excl Tax)
Weekend Batches (Online)
SAP FICO Online Training
Introduction to SAP R/3,
- Introduction to ERP, Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP R/3 FICO
Financial Accounting Basic Settings:
- Creation and assignment of company and company code
- Creation of business area
- Defining and assignment of fiscal year variant
- Defining and assignment of posting period variant
- Defining open and closing posting periods
- Defining document type & number ranges
- Maintenance and assignment of field status variants
- Defining and assignment of tolerance groups of employees
- Taxes on Sales & Purchases (input & output)
- Creation of chart of Accounts
- Defining Accounts Groups
- Defining Retained Earnings Account.
- Defining tolerance groups for G/I accounts
General Ledger Accounting:
- Creation of General Ledger Master (with and with out reference)
- Display/Change/Block/Unblock of general ledger master
- Document Entry posting normal postings posting with reference
- Display and change of documents
- Display of GL balances and Line items
- Parked documents & hold documents
- Creation of Sample Document and posting
- Defining recurring entry document and posting
- Configuration of line layouts for display of GL line items
- Reversal of individual documents, mass reversal , reversal of cleared items and reversal of accrual and deferral documents
- Defining Exchange Rate types and Translation ratios
- Define Exchange rates & posting of foreign currency transactions
- Interest calculations on term loans
- Creation of vendor account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of tolerance group for venders
- Creation of vendor master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of vendor transactions (invoice posting, payment posting, credit memo)
- Settings for advance payments to parties (down payment) and clearing of down payment against invoices (special GL transactions)
- Posting of partial Payment & Residual Payment
- Creation of payment terms,
- Creation of house banks and account ids.
- Creation of check lots and maintenance of check register
- Configuration of automatic payment program
- Payment to vendors through APP
- Un-issued & issued checks cancellation and reversal of issued checks.
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Creation of customer account groups and assignment of number ranges
- Creation of tolerance group for customers
- Creation of customer master (display/change/block/unblock of vender master)
- Posting of customer transactions (sales invoice posting, payment posting, debit memo)
- Settings for advance payment from parties (down payment)
- Configuration of settings for dunning
- Defining correspondence & party statement of accounts
- Defining chart of depreciation
- Defining account determination, screen layout, number ranges and asset classes.
- Integration with General Ledger & Posting rules
- Creation of asset master and sub asset master (change/display/block/unblock)
- Defining Depreciation key (base, declining, multilevel, period control methods)
- Acquisition or purchase of assets, sale of assets
- Scrapping of assets, Transfer of assets
- Post Capitalization and write up
- Depreciation run
- Line Settle of assets under construction of capital work in progress
- Financial statement version
- GL Reports
- Accounts payable reports
- Accounts receivable reports
- Defining Controlling Area
- Defining Number ranges for Controlling Area
- Maintain Planning Versions
- Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements
- Creation of Cost Element Groups
- primary cost element categories and secondary cost element categories
Cost Center Accounting
- Defining Cost Center Standard Hierarchy
- Creation of Cost Centers and cost center groups
- Planning for cost Center, posting to cost centers
- Repost of Costs
- Creation and Execution of Distribution Cycle
- Creation and execution of assessment cycles
- Cost Center reports
- Defining order types
- Creation of internal orders
- Planning of internal orders
- Postings to internal order
- Report of Variance analysis
Profit Center Accounting
- Basic Settings for Profit Center Accounting
- Creation of Dummy Profit Centers
- Maintaining versions for profit centers
- Creation of profit centers and profit center groups
- Creation of revenue cost elements
- Automatic Assignment of Revenue elements for Profit Centers
- Postings to profit centers, planning and variance reporting
- Procurement cycle
- Integration with MM
- Sales process integration with SD
- Integration with asset accounting
SAP FICO Online Training
Who can join SAP FICO training?
- Any Graduates
- Any Postgraduates
- Any candidates who want to change thier career.
- Any Candidate who is already a SAP Consultant and want to learn SAP FICO as well.
- Any Candidate who want to become SAP Consultant.
What We Offer
Knowasap Unique Features are as follows:
Complete online instructor led training with complete hands on standard and customized SAP process with real case sceanrios.
Course Completion Certificate
Every Candidate is awarded with course completion certificate dully signed by instructor and course director, Which is "Globally" accepted and shared.
Project Based Training
Complete end to end scenario based learning and with hands on exercises given by trainer.
Recommendation letter of knowasap trainer give significant result for candidates career. Recommendation Letter is dully signed by trainer and contains of your strong points and subject wise expertise of the candidate about the module which is highly appreciated by interviewer of the candidate.
Mock Interview & Placement Assistance
Knowasap Trainer will provide full blueprint of interview questions & answers that are asked in the interviews and we make sure candidates gets ready for the interviews in the best way possible. Also candidates will get referrals from all our network Pan India in all IT MNC's one can possibly think of.
Valuable Materials & Documents
Our trainer made complete step by step documents and materials with screenshot of each and every topic present in the SAP Module, Which you can refer in your day to day work and increase your performace & Productivity.
Ready to get started?
Our Students Reviews
Good and informative. The trainer is very professional! This taining will is very usefull for specialist who just start only the careir in FICO as consultant. I will recomend it. Thank you a lot !
Thank you for this amazing training. I was able to attain a lot of knowledge post completing them.
Would recommend this to freshers, Because whatever they suggested exactly that comes handy and you will surely get a job in SAP domain.
The training is laid out and explained in a structural manner, which is really helping me to understand all Configs and concepts, even though I am new to this module. Make sure you follow all the things as per knowasap support team and trainer are will become an expert.
Course trainer has immense knowledge of the subject matter. Every topic is very thoroughly explained and the instructor provides solutions to every question asked during the training. Those looking to learn SAP FICO from scratch and want to have comfortable grip over the matter should certainly take up this course.
The overall experience is good. In this training, all the functions of FI & CO are explained clearly. The narrative is straightforward and clear. Highly recommended to who want SAP FICO knowledge from scratch
Really the training is very helpful and it is deep to understand the overall FICO modules.
Our Students working with great companies. We think you should join us in your quest for excellent career.