The course will give you a solid fundamentals and comprehensive knowledge of the SAP Extended Warehouse Management (EWM), Warehouse Management (WM), Handling unit management (HUM) business processes and customizing. After completing the course you will understand the basic and advanced business processes and functions, the configuration of important business processes and features of SAP EWM, WM , HUM.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
What do you get from this SAP WM and HUM course: warehouse management system
- To have a clear understanding of the organizational structures in Warehouse Management and use the elements of Warehouse Management to map spatial conditions.
- To configure the control of putaway, stock removal, and stock transfer activities at master data and Customizing levels
- To Integrate Warehouse Management into Logistics in SAP R/3
- To configure the interface between Inventory Management and Warehouse Management
- To understand and use all the relevant master data in SAP WM.
- To implement putaway and stock removal strategies in SAP WM
- To take into account batch management and Quality Management in the warehouse.
- To understand how to include Warehouse Management in delivery processes.
- To stage components for production from the warehouse.
- To set up the warehouse activity monitor as a control instrument.
- To Setup and execute Physical Inventory at a storage bin level.
- To Carry out Blue printing for you warehouse.
- With this course on SAP Handling Unit Management you will learn in depth about Handling Unit Functionality
- You will learn the configuration for Handling Units with and without warehouse.
- You will learn how to work with Handling Units and Storage Units.
- You will learn how to map procurement and distribution sub processes using handling units within a cross-process scenario
- You will learn the Handling Unit output configuration and bar codes customization.
- You will learn concepts and configuration of Storage Unit Management .
- With this course on Handling Unit Management you will learn about the SAP RF solution concepts.
- You will learn concepts of SAP RF Mobile Data entry.
- You will learn how to configure and design your own RF menu in SAP.
What do you get from this SAP EWM:
- Configure and create the required EWM organizational elements and master data
- Configure the use of Storage Types, Storage Sections and Activity Areas for various EWM processes.
- Set up process (POSC) and layout (LOSC) oriented storage control for goods receipt and good issue.
- Configuration of deconsolidation, wave picking, yard management, PPF, RF setting, kitting scenarios.
- Configuration of integration between SAP EWM – QM, EWM – PP.
- Configuration of VAS, completex inbound and outbound process.
- Create the necessary EWM settings to perform replenishment.
- Understand the use and processes related to posting changes in EWM.
- Describe, configure and execute physical inventory processing.
- Create the required settings and data in the system to perform slotting and rearrangement.
- SAP EWM E-BOOK included (covering all configurations and integrations)
Nicely covered , everything is explained with examples. Thanks team!!
Easy to understand very briefly described with different scenarios
I recently finished simple finance course. Instructor is an expert in his field, very knowledgeable.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or Enroll and start learning.