Duration – 25 hours
SAP BASIS skills are the foundation for successful SAP operations. BASIS consultant works as a system administrator for various SAP servers.
Right from installing various SAP products in customer data center to upgrading existing systems, taking backups, archiving of data, space management, all crucial tasks for system availability are handled by BASIS consultant.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
1. INTRODUCTION TO ERP
- Introduction to SAP R/3
2. SAP R/3 ARCHITECTURE
- Central System
- Distributed Presentation
- 2-Tier Configuration
- 3-Tier Configuration
3. SYSTEM LANDSCAPE AND FLOW
- Single System Landscape
- Two System Landscape
- Three System Landscape
- Multi System Landscape
4. INSTALLATION OF SAP
- Installation Concepts on Windows & UNIX and Quick Sizing
- Naming Convention, Software Kit, SAP Licensing
- Installation Procedure – Windows Application Server for UNIX SAP System
- R/3 Directory Structure, Kernel
5. GUI ADMINISTRATOR
6. OPERATION MODES
- Manual Switching of OP Modes
- Exceptional Mode
7. PROFILE MAINTENANCE & PARAMETER SETTING
- System Profile
- Transport Profile
- Client Profile
- Authorization Profile
8. USER ADMINISTRATION
- Creating and Maintaining Master Records, Architecture
- Logon and Password Security, Protecting Special Users
- Creating and Maintaining Single and Mass Users and User Groups
- Copying, Deleting, Locking/Unlocking Users
- Explanation of Terms Object Class, Authorization Object, Authorization, Profile
- Create/Maintaining Authorization/Profile Manually
- Create/Maintaining Roles/Generating Profiles by using PFCG
9. CLIENT ADMINISTRATION
- Client Maintenance
- Copying Client within R/3 System (Local)
- Copying client between R/3 Systems (Remote)
- Protecting Client
- Monitoring and Verifying a Client Copy
- Deleting Client
- Tips and Troubleshooting
10. TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- TMS Terminology and Concepts
- Configuring TMS and Checking Transport Directory
- Configuring Transport Domain, Domain Controller and Group
- Configuring Virtual SAP System and Displaying Configuration
- Including SAP systems in the Transport Domain
- Creating Consolidation and Delivery Routes
- Maintaining SAP Systems without Common Transport Directory
- Configuring External Systems
- Locking and Unlocking TMS for a SAP System
- Deleting SAP System from the Transport Domain
- Deleting TMS Configuration
11. CHANGE AND TRANSPORT SYSTEM
- Releasing and Transporting Change Request and Tasks
- Cutomizing, Workbench, Transport Organizer
- Importing Change Requests
12. SPOOL ADMINISTRATION
- Print related Terminology in OS/SAP Level
- Setting Local, Remote and Front-End Printing
- Logical and Real Spool Server
- Managing Spool Requests using Output Controller
- Connecting Output Devices to Window System
- SAPLPD, TemSE, Authorization
13. PATCH AND KERNEL ADMINISTRATION
- Checking the Patch, Spam, Kernel Levels
- Downloading Installing Patches, Kernel
- Applying at OS Level, SAPNET, Front-End
- Troubleshooting Various Issues
- Introduction to CCMS
- CCMS Monitors
- Alert Monitors
- Analyzing Alerts and Performance Tuning
15. BACKGROUND PROCESSING
- Background Dialogs Concept
- Defining Jobs
- Analyzing Jobs
- Maintenance Jobs
16. DISTRIBUTED R/3 SYSTEM
- Creating Regular Instance
- Creating Logon Groups for Load Balancing
17. OSS AND SNOTE CONCEPTS
- How to Use for Different Purposes
- Manually Applying OSS note on SAP Standard Program
18. SAP ROUTER
- Installation of SAP Router
- Creating Route Permission Table
- Setting Route String Entry for SAP Router
- Using Various Administrative Options
19. DATABASE MANAGEMENT
- Introduction to Oracle
- Oracle Architecture
- Introduction to SAPDBA
- Creating Tables and Table Space Adjustment
- Database Backup, Restore and Recovery
20. PERFORMANCE TUNING
- OS, H/W Performance Considerations
- Memory, Management
- R/3 Buffers, Page Buffers, Extended and Heap Memory, PRIV Mode
21. SYSTEM MONITORING
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly Tasks
22. SAP IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY
23. CONNECTIVITY BETWEEN R/3 AND BW
- BW Architecture
- Defining and Assigning Logical Systems
- Workbench Administration
After your course completion, we provide course completion certificate as well.
All courses are for lifetime access.
All queries are answered 24/7.
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan –
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.