This SAP ABAP course offers you a clear insight on how SAP programming language works. This course covers all the topics associated with SAP ABAP, which means that you will gain complete knowledge about the subject.
The SAP ABAP course can show the structural pre-requisites that are necessary to develop a program with ABAP/4. By joining this course, you will be benefited with hands-on exercises.
- Course completion certificate, Certification documents and materials, interview questions included.
- Mode of Study – Online Self Learning
- 24/7 support
1. Introduction to SAP
- Introduction & Overview of SAP
- SAP modules at a Glance
2. ABAP Dictionary Concepts
- Tables, Data Elements and Domains
- Transparent, Pooled and clustered tables
- Buffering, Indexes etc.
- Structure, Table types and Type pools
- Views, Search helps and Lock objects
3. Data Types
- Character, Integer
- Numeric Character
- Floating Point
- Packed Decimals
- Time, Date, Strings
4. Loops & Branches
- If, If Else, if Ladder, Case
- Small Programs
- Factorial program
- Code Inspector
- Extended Program Check
5. ABAP Programming Basics
- I/O Statements, Formatting commands
- String and Date operations and System fields
- Fields Strings
- Text Elements
- Open SQL statements and performance issues
- Messages (Creating and Calling etc.)
- Modularization (Subroutines, Function Modules and Includes)
- Field Symbols
- Debugging programs (Break Point, Watch points etc.)
- Extended syntax check
- Runtime Analysis, Performance Trace
6. Structures & Internal Tables
- Over View of Structures
- Similar Structures creation
- Different Structures
- Different structures with Extra Fields
- Over View of Internal Tables
- Similar Internal tables creation
- Different Internal tables
- Different Internal tables with Extra Fields
- Modify Operation on Internal Table
- Delete Operation on Internal Tables
- Sorting Of internal tables (Sort)
- Searching Techniques Of internal Table
7. Modularization Techniques
- Over view of Modularization
- Function Modules
- Classical Report Events
- Selection Screen: Parameters
- Select –options and variants
- Selection screen designing
- Interactive report events
- Menu painter: Designing and calling GUI Status
- System fields of reports
- ALV reporting
9. Module Pools
- Over view of Module pools
- Creation of Create button
- Sub screens
- Tab Strip
- Table Control
10. Dialog Programs
- ABAP Memory and SAP Memory
- LUW and Update bundling technique
- Screens, flow logic events and Module pool
- Basic Screen elements (I/O field, Radio buttons and Check box etc.,)
- Maintaining screen sequences (Set screen, Call Screen and leave to screen)
- Calling Programs (Submit, Call Transaction)
- Sub screens and modal Screens
- Table Controls, and Tabstrips
11. File Handling
- Data Transfer Scenarios and methods
- BDC session method (Creating, Processing, Analyzing and Correction errors in Sessions)
- Recording Technique
- BI Session features, Status and OK codes
- Call Transaction method (Options, Tracing errors and Correction)
- Background Processing (Creating, Scheduling and Monitoring Jobs)
12. SAP Scripts
- Form designing (Pages, Windows, Page windows and Paragraphs etc.)
- SAP Script symbols
- Control commands
- Standard Text and Styles
- Inserting Logos (TIFF and Bitmap images)
- Modifications to Form and Print program
- Debugging, copying forms etc.
13. Smart Forms
- Smart form and Form Logic
- Calling a Form from print program
- Different types of nodes (Page, Table, Loop etc)
- Difference between SAP Script and Smart Forms
- Changing SAP Standard
- User Exits and Customer exits
- Implementing Function, Menu, Screen exits
- Distributed Systems
- Services and features
- Inbound and Outbound process
- Distribution Scenarios
- Features and structure of IDOC
- Idoc type and Message type
- Segment definition and components
- Creating Segments
- Creating Idoc types (Basics Type nd Extension)
- Crating Message types and Process codes
- Developing Selection and Posting programs
- Idoc Enhancements
- Introduction of RFC
- Communication mechanisms through RFC
- ABAP interfaces (RFC, tRFC, ARFC)
- Difference between tRFC and ARFC
18. ALV (ABAP List Viewer)
- Over view of ALV
- List Display
- Grid Display
- Catalog Creation
- Over view of LSMW
- Creation of Project , Sub Project , Object Type
- Creation of Batch Input Using Recording Mode
- Steps To Create LSMW
20. Work Flow
- Over view of Work Flow
- Creation of prefix
- Standard tasks
- Standard Template
- Workflow builder
- SAP Business Objects
- Business Object Builder and BOR
- Features and applications of BAPI
- Creating Business Object types
- Developing BAPIs
- Working with a standard BAPI
After your course completion, we provide course completion certificate as well.
All courses are for lifetime access.
All queries are answered 24/7.
What People Are Saying
A very good match. i am enjoying every bit.
Experience was quite good and it was very useful and well elaborated course.
I FEEL AS IF I AM ATTENDING A WORLD CLASS TRAINING AND THE LECTURER HAS BEEN AWESOME!
I find that the explanation is good and also understandable.
Really helpful, recommended to everyone to grow up your future skills for next level especially in this competitive market.
I really like this course, it was a good match for me :))
Standard process and hands on covered nicely.
Perfect, with complete hands on. Well structured and nicely covered.
Great Content, nice and up to the mark course.
Great courses. Beginner friendly and the explanations are clear and very easy to understand.
Instructor showed multiple ways of using a concept and how to solve the problem. Excellent course and lecture by the instructor.
A very detailed explanation and quite handy tips and tricks! loved it
Excellent lecture, pace of the instructor is very good, easy to understand
This Courses is really useful for my career and surely i will recommend other to fulfill their career goals.
Mauricio Roldan -
A pesar de no dominar perfectamente el idioma, se entiende bien.
Yes lessons are very good. Not so fast, well explained
Worth course for the beginner to invest their time to learn this demanding skills.