- Developing the NLP Model for Sentiment analysis and Machine learning deployment on local server using flask and docker.
- A better understanding about software development and automation in real scenario and concept of end-to-end Integration.
- Course completion certificate
- Mode of Study – Self Paced Learning
- 24/7 support
Section 1: Installation and Configuration
- Environment – Virtual BoxConfiguration and Installation
- Environment – Docker Installation
- Environment Setup – Installation ofjenkins.
- Environment Setup – GitLab Installation
- Introduction to Flask
Section 2: Part 1 Natural Language processing Programming
- Sentiment Analysis introduction anddata set.
- Programming Python Flask Web API
- Sentiment Analysis Cleaning of data.
- Regex to remove username
- Punctutaion and body lengthFeatures
- Vectorizers and Model Selection
- HyperParameter tuning and modelselection
Section 3: Part 2 Programming Python Flask NLP Model
- Understanding Templates andWebPages
- Importing webpages and mainfunction
- Running our flask API
Section 4: Part 3 Introduction to docker commands and Dockerfile
- Understating the docker in Nutshell
- Writing Dockerfile
- GitHub Clone and docker build
Section 5: CI -CD Pipeline and jenkins configuration
- Push code to GitLab and makeJenkins freestyle project
- Making Jenkinsfile and creatingJenkins pipeline
- Configuring CI-CD Pipeline withGitLab webhook and Jenkins
Section 6: Course Completion
- Congratulation for your completion